Business Cards and Stationary
One of the first printed items your logo will go on is a business card. If you are selling a luxury products, we suggest spending more on printing to give an unforgettable first impression when you hand out your business card. Printing options for business cards include
- type of material and thickness or weight (paper stock , linen or plastic)
- dimensions and shape of business card (rectangular, square, oval, slim, fold over, custom shapes)
- number of colors on each side
- corners which can be square or rounded and on 1, 2, 3, or 4 corners
- coating – spot or full UV(glossy), matte (dull), foil stamping, embossing, and more.
Printing pricing for 2 x 3.5 inch business cards on thick and sturdy 16 pt paper stock, in color on both sides, and with rounded corners is $45* for 500 business cards.
Printing time is usually 3-5 business days. Discounts on printing are available if you are purchasing cards for multiple people in your company and we just have to change out the contact information for each of them.
Graphic design charges should be added to printing pricing.
*Price quoted as of August 1, 2014. Prices subject to change. Shipping, and taxes are additional
View Corporate Identity Portfolio